Port VxWorks Application to a New OS
Click here to view the supported VxWorks® APIs
Click here to download & view webinar on how to migrate a sample VxWorks® applications to Linux
OS Changer VxWorks Porting Kit – Advantages
- Allows you to easily migrate your VxWorks applications to the New OS, while saving you time and money.
- Makes legacy VxWorks applications productive to the enterprise by allowing them to be developed and tested on many host platforms without a need for the target hardware.
- Can also be used as a virtualized test-bench platform for performing system integration testing of your applications on host PC that provides development flexibility and huge cost savings.
OS Changer VxWorks Porting Kit – Highlights
- Porting & Development on Windows/Linux Host
- Enables Host based simulation, testing embedded and/or time critical applications
- Application is connected effectively at the source code level
- Supports multi Process, 32/64 Bit architecture, UMP/SMP muti-processor
- Offers permanent portability solutions that actually get your VxWorks® code to move to a New OS and its variants
- Flexible and easy to maintain, better migration to a unified OS architecture allowing for easy future migration.
- Reduced time, provides 80-90% portability requiring little code re-write on Hardware & Device Driver specific code
- Statically create and reuse control objects from pool
- Statically create and reuse threads from pool
- Enhance performance without breaking OS API compliance
- Configure target environment and resource requirements for various OS version and variants
- Use OS Abstractor’s tiered memory pools to eliminate memory fragmentation
- Use OS Abstractor’s ability to recover from software fatal errors through a soft reset
- Use same Interface APIs within and across individual application processes
- API Optimization and Profiling
Related links :
White Paper : OS Changer: Protect your Software Investment