Port VRTX Application to a New OS
Mapusoft, a global leader in embedded software re-use & interoperability solutions offers OS Changer VRTX Porting kit to automatically migrate and re-use your VRTX applications across a wide variety of OS distributions. Porting legacy VRTX applications to New OS involves series of steps including porting, development on a host environment while re-compiling and deployment on target hardware. Mapusoft’s OSChanger® VRTX Porting kit helps your VRTX OS migration seamlessly with many distinct advantages.Click here to view supported VRTX / API’s
OS Changer VRTX Porting Kit – Advantages
- Allows you to easily migrate your VRTX applications to the New OS, while saving you time and money.
- Makes legacy VRTX applications productive to the enterprise by allowing them to be developed and tested on many host platforms without a need for the target hardware.
- Can also be used as a virtualized test-bench platform for performing system integration testing of your applications on host PC that provides development flexibility and huge cost savings.
OS Changer VRTX Porting Kit – Highlights
- Porting and development on Windows/Linux Host
- Enables Host based simulation, testing embedded and/or time critical applications
- Application is connected effectively at the source code level
- Supports multi Process, 32/64 Bit architecture, UMP/SMP muti-processor
- Offers permanent portability solutions that actually get your VRTX code to move to a New OS and its variants
- Flexible and easy to maintain, better migration to a unified OS architecture allowing for easy future migration.
- Reduced time, provides 80-90% portability requiring little code re-write on Hardware & Device Driver specific code
- Statically create and reuse control objects from pool
- Statically create and reuse threads from pool
- Enhance performance without breaking OS API compliance
- Configure target environment and resource requirements for various OS version and variants
- Use OS Abstractor’s tiered memory pools to eliminate memory fragmentation
- Use OS Abstractor’s ability to recover from software fatal errors through a soft reset
- Use same Interface APIs within and across individual application processes
- API Optimization and Profiling
Related links :
White Paper : OS Changer: Protect your Software Investment